Thursday, December 18, 2008

Waiting.......

Yes, waiting. For another winter storm! Can you believe it? We have a winter storm warning that goes into effect at 6pm tonight, through Noon tomorrow. Right now, though, it is sunny out, and difficult to believe that we'll be hit with sleet and snow in just a few hours........

I have some great video and pics to share with you all. The video is from Gillian's music program that was held at school yesterday. They don't do a Christmas program, they do a "Holiday" program. Sometimes Iowa City is just too politically correct....Anyway, Gillian danced in a sword dance (not real swords, Mom!) with a group from her class, and it was excellent. Very well choreographed and well mastered by the kids. The pics are from the trip to St. Louis this past weekend.

I will hopefully get that all uploaded tonight, at home, where my camera is.

I can't believe Christmas is only a week away! The time is flying. I still haven't even started my Christmas cards, but I do promise to get them out in the next few days. Maybe you'll get them on Christmas Eve, which would be perfect timing....

1 comment:

Johanna said...

The storm pretty much petered out on this end, more or less, which I'm thankful for. Lots of snow meltage.

Good riddance!

Yuck! It's so cold and dirty.

I see DeKalb is going to zonked with up to 10 inches of the white stuff. Ahhhhhh. I'm so thankful I'm not that far up north. I can't handle the stuff anymore.