I actually have some this year! Resolutions, that is.....
1. Read more. I read 60 books in 2010. I know I can do better than that, and enjoy the challenge!
2. Along with #1, watch less TV. Really. Most of it is crap. Why do I even take the time?
3. Stop the aimless worry. It doesn't help anything, and certainly doesn't do me any good. Going to nip this worrywort habit in the bud.
4. Nurture ME. I have that bad habit of not being nice to myself. Why? Why are we are own worst enemy? That's not fair. We need to be our own biggest fan.
5. Stop rehashing the past. It doesn't do any good. What's done is done. Look forward and treasure what's in front of you. I need to appreciate what I have.
I'm ready for you, 2011. So bring it!