Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last Day of the Olympic Addiction!

I haven't blogged since the Olympics began! What an exciting Winter Olympics this has been. For the first time, the U.S. leads in the medal count. U.S. athletes have won medals for the first time in several events: Nordic combined and Bobsled, to name just a couple.

I have been riveted to the television these last 17 days, and it has been exciting and memorable. I've been sucked into everything: luge, bobsled, figure skating, aerials, snowboard, you name it! And can't forget short track, probably my favorite of these Olympics. Apolo Anton Ohno is TO DIE FOR. Without a doubt!

I guess life will get back to normal tomorrow. Which means more sleep for me! During what seems to be the longest winter EVER, the Olympics have made it memorable. Thank you to all of the U.S. Olympic athletes who have made us all so proud!

No comments: