Friday, November 21, 2008

Cruisin' Part II: A Few Photos

Here are a few photos of life onboard the Disney Magic. Just a couple, to whet your appetites!





This is me at Palo, the adult only restaurant, about to enjoy high tea. Don't I look so posed? Actually, as the restaurant is on Deck 10, and the ship was going full tilt at this time, I think I was contemplating an almost nauseous tummy. Thank goodness for the tea!







We had the most marvelous dinner serving team imaginable! This is Charlie, he is from the Phillipines. He is actually cutting Gillian's steak for her!







This is the Disney Magic docked at Cozumel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Elaine. Thanks for sharing.

Johanna said...

Fun pictures! I've always been afraid to go on a cruise because I think I'd get seasick. Glad to know you didn't suffer too badly from that.

The food looks delicious! Oh my gosh!