Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some Random Photos and Thoughts on the Long Weekend

Our two pusses. They were enjoying a cuddle together when I snapped this one.






My friend Melanie and me on a recent night out on the town.












It's been a lovely holiday weekend. We had a great Thanksgiving, including lots of great food, laughter, friends, and family. Gillian and I learned a crazy new card game, and we sang karaoke until late in the evening. Friday was a lazy day, and Saturday Gillian went to play at a friend's in the afternoon, and we watched a bunch of movies in the evening. Today, Sunday, we ended up at the Outlet mall in Williamsburg, about 20 miles west of here. I didn't go expecting to buy anything, but I found some good deals, and came home with some loot! A few Christmas presents, and some new snowmen to add to my collection. Here they are, along with Gillian's Advent Calendar:


2 comments:

Johanna said...

Your new blog picture is so pretty! How much did you guys end up getting?

There are some great shops at the Williamsburg Mall. :) I haven't stopped for awhile because I usually have the fur kids with me, but I used to all of the time driving through.

The new snowmen are adorable and the cats, doesn't it just make your heart sing when they put their paws on top of each other? So CUTE!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful calendar Elaine.

Happy Advent to you and Gillian.