Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update and a Little Happy Dance!

So, we started our weight loss program at the beginning of March. And now, at the end of March, I've lost about 6 pounds! That's worth a happy dance, right? I think so, because this morning I tried on a pair of pants that were too tight in December, and today they fit. Comfortably!

I am back in the habit of exercising regularly, and I am eating more healthfully. I'm noticing a difference in my energy levels, and I'm feeling happier and more comfortable.

And hey, that happy dance burns calories, right? : )

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Wow! 6 lbs. That's terrific! It's a good feeling to fit back into clothes that didn't really fit before.

I must be opposite of you, though. Since my mom's funeral and eating all of that church food, I've found it hard to get back on the ball. Infact, I made cake batter the other night, never even baked it, it's still in the frig and I snack on it with a spatula.

There's something very wrong about that. :)

I'll live vicariously through you will I continue to get my act together! Way to go!